Low-cost Surrogacy Options in USA
Surrogacy is an increasingly popular option for couples who are unable to conceive a child naturally. The process of surrogacy involves a woman carrying and delivering a baby for another couple or individual. In the United States, surrogacy is becoming more accessible and affordable with the help of low-cost surrogacy programs. This article will discuss the different options available for low-cost surrogacy in the USA, and the benefits of choosing this route.
Low-cost surrogacy in the USA is available through various programs and agencies. These programs are designed to make surrogacy more accessible and affordable for couples who may not be able to afford the traditional surrogacy process. These programs provide a variety of services such as matching couples with a surrogate, providing legal and medical advice, and providing financial assistance.
One of the main benefits of low-cost surrogacy in the USA is that it is much more affordable than traditional surrogacy. Traditional surrogacy can cost tens of thousands of dollars, while low-cost surrogacy can cost as little as a few thousand dollars. This makes it much more accessible to couples who may not have the financial resources to pursue traditional surrogacy.
Another benefit of low-cost surrogacy in the USA is that it is much less complicated than traditional surrogacy. Traditional surrogacy requires a lot of legal paperwork and can be a long and complicated process. Low-cost surrogacy is much simpler and can be completed in a fraction of the time. This makes it a great option for couples who want to pursue surrogacy but don't have the time or resources to go through the traditional process.
Finally, low-cost surrogacy in the USA is a great option for couples who want to have a baby but don't have the financial resources to do so. Low-cost surrogacy can be much more affordable than traditional surrogacy, allowing couples to pursue their dream of having a baby without breaking the bank.
Overall, low-cost surrogacy in the USA is a great option for couples who want to have a baby but don't have the time or resources to do so. It is much less complicated than traditional surrogacy and can be much more affordable. If you are considering surrogacy, low-cost surrogacy in the USA may be the perfect option for you.
When considering low-cost surrogacy in the USA, it is important to understand the process and the costs involved. First, you will need to find a surrogate who is willing to carry your baby. This can be done through a surrogacy agency or by searching for surrogates online. Once you have found a surrogate, you will need to negotiate a contract and agree on a fee. The fee will depend on the surrogate's experience, the type of surrogacy, and other factors.
In addition to the cost of the surrogate, there are other costs associated with low-cost surrogacy in the USA. These include medical expenses, legal fees, and other costs associated with the surrogacy process. It is important to understand all the costs involved to make an informed decision about whether low-cost surrogacy in the USA is right for you.
Finally, it is important to remember that low-cost surrogacy in the USA is not without risks. It is important to understand the risks associated with surrogacy and to make sure that you are comfortable with the process before proceeding. It is also important to make sure that you are working with a reputable agency or surrogate so that you can be sure that your baby is in good hands.
So, let’s look at the raw costs you would incur in the USA, if you act as your own Agency, source your own surrogate from the internet, manage the surrogate through the pregnancy and the baby delivery process.
This is an estimate only and assumes you have your own embryos available for transfer. The costs assume you use a First Time Surrogate. Add $10,000 - $40,000 in costs for an experienced surrogate. Actual costs will vary depending on the surrogate, the State you live in, and several other variables.
RAW SURROGACY COSTS IN USA
|Surrogate Montdly Allowance ($250.00 per montd)||$3,500.00|
|Surrogate Clotding Allowance ( for singleton pregnancy ) Twins $1,000.00||$750.00|
|Surrogacy Fee for Embryo Transfer ( per transfer )||$1,000.00|
|Surrogacy Insurance (tdis amount may vary )||$8,000.00|
|Surrogate Start Medicine $300, Positive Beta $300, Heartbeat $300||$900.00|
|Surrogate Life Insurance ( tdis amount may vary can be higher depending on policy)||$850.00|
|Legal ( tdis amount may vary)||$9,500.00|
|Surrogate Background Check||$200.00|
|Escrow Fees if you use an Escrow company||$1,500.00|
|Lost Wages Max payout||$3,000.00|
|Travel to clinic||$800.00|
|Domestic Assistance / House Keeping||$1,250.00|
|Frozen Embryo Transfer||$5,400.00|
|Screening Labs per person||$500.00|
|Baby Delivery (If covered by insurance)||$0|
|Estimated Raw Costs for USA Surrogacy||$84,950.00|
The fees listed above are estimated to be perhaps the lowest possible costs for a surrogacy journey that you manage yourself.
So, the question comes up! Why are agencies charging a lot more?
The answer gets into the time cost and options of surrogacy: Each of which adds to the costs
- Agencies typically charge a fee for searching for and sourcing the surrogate. There is a huge shortage of surrogate mothers, and this should be looked upon as the fee an employer would pay an employment agency to find an employee. This typically runs about $15,000 to $18,000 when the surrogacy process starts. This is a very real cost and can take several months to find a good surrogate. The agency must pay a staff member on their payroll to do the search. It is not free.
- A surrogate after being identified will require screening, background check, legal contract to be created, psychological appointments, arranging for Gynecological exams, travel to meet the surrogate several times to organize the process and arrange for the embryo transfer. An agency will spend many hours on this and typically will charge another $15,000 for this service. Whether you do this yourself or use n agency to do the work, there is a time cost.
- The third cost, which is a very real expense, is watching over and managing the surrogate throughout the surrogacy process. This includes taking the surrogate to her medical exams, ensuring she gets nutritional meals and supplements – for both herself and your “bundle of Joy” that she is carrying for you and various miscellaneous costs that you would pay an agency for. We estimate these to be around $2,000 to $5,000 per month; or $20,000 to $45,000.
- The final additional cost you will face is a variable based on the Ethnic Background, age, health, and the state the surrogate lives in. Tis will add $0 to $40,000 to the surrogacy cost. And of course, your ability to negotiate with the surrogate to charge you less!
- The above costs of about $50,000 to $80,000 are what you could save by acting as your own agency and self-managing your own low-cost surrogacy process.
In some ways this can be looked upon as the savings you would get by buying raw material from Home Depot for say $200,000 and then acting as your own contractor and builder to put up your own $400,000 dream home. You spent much less by replacing the construction costs with your own time and sweat equity!
Most people who try to be their own agency give up after being unable to find a good surrogate and then find even after locating a surrogate, that the time and effort it takes to manage the process through baby delivery is tedious and overwhelming . But that is a decision only you can make!
Many instead choose to do surrogacy overseas in Ghana for $49,000 see https://www.surrogacy4all.com/services/surrogacy-in-ghana, or Ukraine / Georgia for $59,000 https://www.surrogacy4all.com/services/surrogacy-in-ukraine. These costs are far less than the raw surrogacy cost without agency fees, of $84,950 you would incur in the USA.
We believe that Low-cost surrogacy in the USA can be a great option for those who are looking to have a child but cannot afford the full cost of surrogacy. However, it is important to understand all the costs and risks associated with the process before deciding. With the right information and support, low-cost surrogacy in the USA can be a great option for those who are looking to become parents.