The Process of Surrogate
Surrogacy4all founded in 2006, is a professional, friendly, surrogate focused agency committed to growing families through surrogacy and egg donation. We provide assistance to infertile couples, same-sex couples, and single men and women seeking to start a family through assisted reproductive technology.
Help a childless couple and earn up to $60,000 by being a Surrogate Mother and up to $8,000 by being an Egg Donor for your good deed?
Surrogacy4All Surrogate Qualifications
Becoming a surrogate is one of the most generous things that a woman can do for an individual or couple who is unable to have a child on their own. It’s an amazing journey that gives you the opportunity to do something extraordinary and give the gift of life. However, as with any journey, it’s important to take precautions that ensure a healthy, happy, safe, and rewarding experience for all parties involved.
Here are the basic qualities we look for when reviewing each surrogate application:
- Be at least 21 years old and younger than 40.
- Have a healthy BMI, as determined by your doctor/fertility clinic.
- Non-smoker/living in a non-smoking home.
- Have carried at least one pregnancy successfully to term.
- Be raising a child of your own in your own home.
- No major complications in your previous pregnancies.
- If you have an IUD please indicate this on your application. We will consult with the IVF clinic and get back to you with a decision.
Separate to the basic surrogate mother requirements, we choose surrogates with responsible and stable lifestyles who have no history of drug abuse, mental illness, criminal activity, or complicated/unhealthy pregnancies, and who are willing to submit to medical, psychological and drug screenings. Surrogate mothers should also be nurturing, warm, communicative, and fully committed to the process of helping a family in need.
If this sounds you, we’d love to hear from you!
How do I apply?
If you meet the above requirements, please fill out our online application on our affiliated site by clicking below and selecting the surrogacy option.www.surrogacy4all.com/UserRegistration/Apply
How much is the compensation?
In the USA, you will be compensated $35,000 to $60,000 dollars i total tied to various criteria. Please look at our website page on surrogate costs to see how you are compensated.. Compensation outside the USA is lowevr and varies by the country you live in and the laws govrning surrogacy.
Things you should know about being a surrogate:
- Being a Surrogate does NOT cause infertility.
- You will need to go to several doctor's visits in a 10-month time frame.
- It should not be painful, it is just uncomfortable as many pregnancys ar. You will be carrying the baby for none months. For more questions about the medical aspects please call our donor coordinators at 1-212-661-7177 You can live anywhere in the United States, Canada or India. We prefer Surrogates in California due tot he state laws.
Please click on the appropriate links below to fill out our online registration forms.
- As the next step, you will receive a phone call from one of our professionals after we review your application. Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at (212)661-7673 or by firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to working with you soon!
Begin Your Journey to having a Baby with us.
Our job at Surrogacy4All is to listen, to connect the dots between your needs and help you have the Bay you yearn for
We look forward to hearing from you.