The Process of Surrogate
Surrogacy4all founded in 2006, is a professional, friendly, surrogate focused agency committed to growing families through surrogacy and egg donation. We provide assistance to infertile couples, same-sex couples, and single men and women seeking to start a family through assisted reproductive technology.
Help a childless couple and earn up to $60,000 by being a Surrogate Mother and up to $8,000 by being an Egg Donor for your good deed?
Requirements to be a Surrogate Mother
- You must have the desire to help people.
- Mature, responsible and between 21 – 35 years old.
- You CANNOT be a smoker, or have any drug use within the last 3 months!
- You must have regular periods.
- If you have an IUD if it's NON- HORMONAL you can apply, otherwise it will disqualify you. Implanon & the Depo Provera shot will disqualify you as well.
- You CANNOT have family history of clinical depression
- MUST have at least 1 year of college or be pursuing successful modeling/acting career. We welcome candidates with advance educational degrees including MS,MSc, MBBS, MBA and PhD. This is a great part-time job opportunity to earn some extra money.
- Matrimonial issues are not relevant. You can be single, married or divorced, with or without children.
- You must be height/weight proportionate. Please use this BMI calculator to make sure your BMI is lower than 27
- Must have already given birth to a child she is currently raising.
- Must have a history of easy uncomplicated pregnancies.
- Must have had normal vaginal deliveries.
How do I apply?
If you meet the above requirements, please fill out our online application on our affiliated site by clicking below and selecting the surrogacy option.www.surrogacy4all.com/UserRegistration/Apply
How much is the compensation?
In the USA, you will be compensated $35,000 to $60,000 dollars i total tied to various criteria. Please look at our website page on surrogate costs to see how you are compensated.. Compensation outside the USA is lowevr and varies by the country you live in and the laws govrning surrogacy.
Things you should know about being a surrogate:
- Being a Surrogate does NOT cause infertility.
- You will need to go to several doctor's visits in a 10-month time frame.
- It should not be painful, it is just uncomfortable as many pregnancys ar. You will be carrying the baby for none months. For more questions about the medical aspects please call our donor coordinators at 1-212-661-7177 You can live anywhere in the United States, Canada or India. We prefer Surrogates in California due tot he state laws.
Please click on the appropriate links below to fill out our online registration forms.
- As the next step, you will receive a phone call from one of our professionals after we review your application. Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at (212)661-7673 or by firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to working with you soon!
Begin Your Journey to having a Baby with us.
Our job at Surrogacy4All is to listen, to connect the dots between your needs and help you have the Bay you yearn for
We look forward to hearing from you.