Requirements to be an egg donor
- You must have the desire to help people.
- Mature, responsible and between 21 – 31 years old.
- You CANNOT be a smoker, or have any drug use within the last 3 months!
- You must have regular periods.
- If you have an IUD if it's NON- HORMONAL you can apply, otherwise it will disqualify you. Implanon & the Depo Provera shot will disqualify you as well.
- You CANNOT have family history of clinical depression
- MUST have at least 1 year of college or be pursuing successful modeling/acting career. We welcome candidates with advance educational degrees including MS, MSc, MBBS, MBA and PhD. This is a great part-time job opportunity to earn some extra money.
- Matrimonial issues are not relevant. You can be single, married or divorced, with or without children.
- You must be height/weight proportionate. Please use this BMI calculator to make sure your BMI is lower than 27.
How do I apply?
If you meet the above requirements, please fill out our online application by clicking below on our affiliated website
How much is the compensation?
In the USA, you will be compensated $5,000 to $8,000 dollars for your time.
Outside the USA, you will be compensated up to US $1,000 for your time.
Things you should know about being a Donor:
- Being a donor does NOT cause infertility.
- You will need to go to about 6 doctor's visits in a 2-month time frame.
- It should not be painful, it is just uncomfortable at best. For more questions about the medical aspects please call our donor coordinators at 1-212-661-7673.
- You can live anywhere in the United States, Canada, Ghana or India.
Please click on the appropriate links below to fill out our online registration forms on our affiliated website.
- You will receive a phone call from one of our professionals after we review your application. Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at (212)661-7673 or by firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to working with you soon!
Begin Your Journey to having a Baby with us.
Our job at Surrogacy4All is to listen, to connect the dots between your needs and help you have the Bay you yearn for
To make an appointment for a free, no chrge no obligation confidential phone or personal meeting, please call us at 1-212-661-7673 or Dr. Vijya Natarjan directly at 1-917-601-4919.
We look forward to hearing from you.